SYNOPSISluxman [ -r rate ] [ -f file ] [ -8hn ]
DESCRIPTIONluxman is a maze game for Linux, similar to the `Pac Man' arcade game. It uses SVGAlib, so it runs in a console (as opposed to running under X).
- * Customizable
- You can change the playing order, create new levels, edit the bitmaps, change colors, change sounds, etc., without recompiling the source. See the file HOWTO.Modify for details.
- * Multiple skill levels
- Four to be exact, ranging from pitifully easy to nearly impossible (well, as far as *I* can tell :).
- * VT Switching
- You can switch to/from the game at any time.
- * Digitized sound
- Just listen, you'll hear what I mean.
- -f name, --file name
- Set scenarios filename to name. The default name is scenarios. This file may be located either in the current directory or in /usr/lib/games/luxman.
- -r rate, --fps rate
- Set frame rate to rate.
- -8, --8k
- Use 8kHz sound playback. The default is 11kHz. This option is considered OBSOLETE. If you really need this feature, or find it useful, please e-mail [email protected] and tell me.
- -n, --nosnd
- Do not use sound. This is on by default if you do not have a soundcard.
- -h, --help
- Show a summary of command line options.
FILES/usr/lib/games/luxman/scenarios /usr/lib/games/luxman/modern/levels.def /usr/lib/games/luxman/oldscen/old.def
BUGSPlease report any bugs to [email protected]
COPYINGCopyright (c) 1995 Frank McIngvale ([email protected])
This manpage may be freely distributed in any form.