SYNOPSISlxc-device [-h] [-n name] [add] [DEVICE] [NAME]
DESCRIPTIONlxc-device manages devices in running container.
- The full command help message.
- -n, --name=NAME
- The name of the target container.
- What action to perform. Only 'add' is supported at this point.
- The device to add to the container. It can either be the path to a device under /dev or a network interface name.
- Name for the device within the container.
- lxc-device -n p1 add /dev/video0
- Creates a /dev/video0 device in container p1 based on the matching device on the host.
- lxc-device -n p1 add eth0 eth1
- Moves eth0 from the host as eth1 in p1.
AUTHORStéphane Graber <[email protected]>