DESCRIPTIONA simple SDR application that takes an IQ source, either a soundcard or a prerecorded file, and produces a waterfall and allows demodulation using either USB or LSB.
- -h, --help
- Show help options
- Show all help options
- Show GTK+ Options
- -H, --horizontal
- Horizontal waterfall
- Autoconnect input to first two jack capture ports
- Autoconnect output to first two jack playback ports
- -f, --freq=,FREQUENCY/
- Set the centre frequency in Hz
- -F, --fft-size=,FFT_SIZE/
- Set the FFT size (default=1024)
- Program to run when tuned frequency changes
- X display to use
AUTHORSlysdr is Copyright © 2010-2014 Gordon JC Pearce MM0YEQ and contributors.
COPYRIGHTThis manual page is Copyright © 2014 Iain R. Learmonth.
This manual page was written for the Debian system (but may be used by others).
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 or (at your option) any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-2.