DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the magicmaze command.
magicmaze is a simple and low-tech monster-bashing maze game. It was originally inspired by playing Gauntlet II on the Atari ST.
OPTIONSThese programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
- -D, --savedir dir
- Specify the directory for the saved game. The default is $HOME/.magicmaze
- -f, --fullscreen
- Start in full-screen mode.
- -h, --help
- Show summary of options.
- -j, --joystick [#]
- Enable joystick mode, optionally specifying which joystick to use.
- -L, --loadgame
- Load and continue playing saved game.
- -l, --level 1-10
- Start on a particular level.
- -S, --nosound
- Disables the sound output.
- -s, --scale 1-5
- Specify graphical resolution scaling.
- -v, --volume 1-10
- Set the volume of the sound.