SYNOPSISCALL MAPIQM (IAMA,XCRA,YCRA,MCRA,IAAI,IAGI,NOGI,ULPR)
C-BINDING SYNOPSIS#include <ncarg/ncargC.h>
void c_mapiqm (int *iama, float *xcra, float *ycra,
int mcra, int *iaai, int *iagi, int nogi,
int (*ulpr)(float *xcra, float *ycra, int *mcra,
int *iaai, int *iagi, int *nogi))
- (an input/output array of type INTEGER, dimensioned as specified in a call to the AREAS initialization routine ARINAM) is the array containing the area map against which lines drawn by MAPIQM will be masked.
- XCRA and YCRA
- (scratch arrays of type REAL, each dimensioned MCRA) are to be passed by MAPIQM to the AREAS routine ARDRLN, which uses them in calls to the user line-processing routine ULPR. They will hold the X and Y coordinates of points in the fractional coordinate system defining some portion of the projection of a user-defined polyline on the globe.
- (an input expression of type INTEGER) is the size of each of the arrays XCRA and YCRA. The value of MCRA must be at least two. For most applications, the value 100 works nicely.
- IAAI and IAGI
- (scratch arrays of type INTEGER, each dimensioned NOGI) are to be passed by MAPIQM to the AREAS routine ARDRLN, which uses them in calls to the user line-processing routine ULPR. They will hold area identifier/group identifier pairs for the area containing the polyline fragment defined by XCRA and YCRA.
- (an input expression of type INTEGER) is the size of each of the arrays IAAI and IAGI. The value of NOGI must be greater than or equal to the number of groups of edges placed in the area map in IAMA.
- is the name of a user-provided line-processing routine. This name must appear in an EXTERNAL statement in the routine that calls MAPITM, so that the compiler and loader will know that it is the name of a routine to be called, rather than the name of a variable.
C-BINDING DESCRIPTIONThe C-binding argument descriptions are the same as the FORTRAN argument descriptions.
USAGEYou must call MAPITM once for each point along the line. After the last call to MAPITM for a given line, you must call MAPIQM to signal the end of the line.
For more information, see the man pages for the routines MAPIT and MAPITM. SH EXAMPLES Use the ncargex command to see the following relevant example: cmpitm,
ACCESSTo use MAPIQM or c_mapiqm, load the NCAR Graphics libraries ncarg, ncarg_gks, and ncarg_c, preferably in that order.
COPYRIGHTCopyright (C) 1987-2009
University Corporation for Atmospheric Research
The use of this Software is governed by a License Agreement.