- -t <matchbox theme name>
- Switch Matchbox theme
- Output current Matchbox theme
- Request Matchbox to exit
- Page to next window
- Page to previous window
- Toggle desktop visibility
- Activate mb-applet-menu-launcher
- -panel-toggle [panel id]
- Toggle panel visibility
- Toggle input method (requires input manager)
- Toggle compositing engine (if enabled)
- Reload keyboard shortcut configuration (if enabled)
- Output help
matchbox-window-manager is a window manager for the X Window System running on non-desktop embedded platforms such as handhelds, set-top boxes, kiosks and anything else for which screen space, input mechanisms or system resources are limited.
AUTHORmatchbox-remote was written by Matthew Allum <[email protected]>.