- int media_create_pad_link(struct media_entity * source, u16 source_pad, struct media_entity * sink, u16 sink_pad, u32 flags);
- pointer to media_entity of the source pad.
- number of the source pad in the pads array
- pointer to media_entity of the sink pad.
- number of the sink pad in the pads array.
- Link flags, as defined in include/uapi/linux/media.h.
VALID VALUES FOR FLAGS
A MEDIA_LNK_FL_ENABLED flag indicates that the link is enabled and can be used to transfer media data. When two or more links target a sink pad, only one of them can be enabled at a time.
A MEDIA_LNK_FL_IMMUTABLE flag indicates that the link enabled state can't be modified at runtime. If MEDIA_LNK_FL_IMMUTABLE is set, then MEDIA_LNK_FL_ENABLED must also be set since an immutable link is always enabled.
Before calling this function, media_entity_pads_init and media_device_register_entity should be called previously for both ends.