SYNOPSISmia-2dmyocard-icaseries -i <in-file> [options]
DESCRIPTIONmia-2dmyocard-icaseries This program is used to run a ICA on a series of myocardial perfusion images given in a segmentation set in order to create sythetic references that can be used for motion correction by image registration. If the aim is to run a full motion compensation then it is better run mia-2dmyoica-nonrigid, since this program is essentially the same without the registration bits.
- -i --in-file=(input, required); string
- input perfusion data set
- -r --references=(output); string
- File name base for the reference images. Image type and numbering scheme are taken from the input images.
- -c --save-cropped=(output); string
- save cropped set of the original set to this file, the image files will use the stem of the name as file name base
- --save-feature=(output); string
- save the features images resulting from the ICA and some intermediate images used for the RV-LV segmentation with the given file name base to PNG files. Also save the coefficients of the initial best and the final IC mixing matrix.
Help & Info
- -V --verbose=warning
verbosity of output, print messages of given level and higher priorities. Supported priorities starting at lowest level are:
- info - Low level messages
- trace - Function call trace
- fail - Report test failures
- warning - Warnings
- error - Report errors
- debug - Debug output
- message - Normal messages
- fatal - Report only fatal errors
- print copyright information
- -h --help
- print this help
- -? --usage
- print a short help
- print the version number and exit
- -C --components=0
- ICA components 0 = automatic estimationICA components 0 = automatic estimation
- normalized ICs
- don't strip the mean from the mixing curves
- -s --segscale=1.4
- segment and scale the crop box around the LV (0=no segmentation)segment and scale the crop box around the LV (0=no segmentation)
- -k --skip=0
- skip images at the beginning of the series as they are of other modalitiesskip images at the beginning of the series as they are of other modalities
- -m --max-ica-iter=400
- maximum number of iterations in ICAmaximum number of iterations in ICA
- -E --segmethod=features
- delta-peak - difference of the peak enhancement images
- features - feature images
- delta-feature - difference of the feature images
- Maxiumum number of threads to use for processing,This number should be lower or equal to the number of logical processor cores in the machine. (-1: automatic estimation).Maxiumum number of threads to use for processing,This number should be lower or equal to the number of logical processor cores in the machine. (-1: automatic estimation).
EXAMPLEEvaluate the synthetic references from set segment.set and save them to refXXXX.??? by using five independend components, and skipping 2 images. Per default a bounding box around the LV will be segmented and scaled by 1.4 and the cropped images will be saved to cropXXXX.??? and a segmentation set cropped.set is created. The image file type ??? is deducted from the input images in segment.set.
- mia-2dmyocard-icaseries -i segment.set -r ref -o ref -k 2 -C 5
COPYRIGHTThis software is Copyright (c) 1999-2015 Leipzig, Germany and Madrid, Spain. It comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY and you may redistribute it under the terms of the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 3 (or later). For more information run the program with the option '--copyright'.