DESCRIPTIONmicrodc is a command-line based Direct Connect client that uses the GNU Readline library for user interaction. It was developed from ground up and does not depend on any other program. Despite the command-line user interface, microdc was designed to be user friendly and simple to use.
OPTIONSThis program follows the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`--').
- -c, --config=FILE
- Read configuration script from FILE rather than ~/.microdc/config.
- -n, --no-config
- Do not read config file on startup.
- Show summary of options.
- Output version information and exit.
- Local filelist refresh interval (in seconds). If set to zero, program runs in a special slave mode: it never updates the file list, just checks every minute if the filelist changes, and if so - reads it. This is pretty useful if you connect to several hubs and use same filelist.
FILESThe following files are used by microdc (~ represents the current user's home directory):
- This file is loaded on startup. It contains commands, one per line, that will be executed on startup. You can override loading of this file with --config and --no-config.
- This is the command history file. It contains a list of commands that were typed and executed from the microdc prompt. It can safely be removed.
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <[email protected]>.
AUTHORThe author of microdc and this manual page is Oskar Liljeblad <[email protected]>.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2004, 2005 Oskar Liljeblad
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.