SYNOPSISmktorrent [OPTIONS] <target directory or filename>
DESCRIPTIONmktorrent is a text-based utility to create BitTorrent metainfo files used by trackers and torrent clients. It can create metainfo files for single files or complete directories in a fast way.
- specify the full tracker announce URLs. At least one is required and additional -a add backup trackers
- add a comment to the metainfo
- don't write the creation date
- show help screen
- set the piece length to 2^n bytes, default is 18, that is 2^18 = 256kb
- set the name of the torrent, default is the basename of the target
- set the path and filename of the created file, default is <name>.torrent
- set the private flag (dissalow DHT and Peer Exchange)
- verbose output
- add web seed URLs, additional -w add more URLs
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option) any later version.
AUTHORSEmil Renner Berthing <[email protected]>
This manpage was written for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution by Nico Golde <[email protected]>
BUGSPlease send bug reports, patches, feature requests, praise and general gossip about the program to: [email protected]