SYNOPSISmoap [command] [options...]
moap is a swiss army knife for project maintainers and developers.
It aims to help in keeping you in the flow of maintaining, developing and releasing, automating whatever tasks can be automated.
- updating and committing from ChangeLog files (much like prepare-ChangeLog.pl)
- maintaining your checkout's ignore list
- submitting releases to Freshmeat
- sending out release mails (with support for templating)
- creating iCal/RSS feeds for your releases
(based on a doap file, and with support for templating), and more.
- - bug
- Interact with bug tracker
- - changelog
- Act on ChangeLog file
- - code
- Do things to the code
- - doap
- Read and act on DOAP file
- - ignore
Update VCS ignore list
- --h, --help
- Show help
- --v, --version
- Show version information
AUTHORSThomas Vander Stichele (thomas at apestaart dot org)
Man page written to conform with Debian by Marc-Andre Lureau.