Other AliasColorData, GSData, MoveData, VoidData
DESCRIPTIONThe Unidraw library predefines several Data subclasses for storing common undo information: ColorData stores two PSColors (usually representing foreground and background colors), while GSData stores a complete set of graphics state in a FullGraphic object. MobilityData stores the mobility and graphics state information needed to undo a change in mobility. MoveData stores a horizontal and vertical distance. VoidData stores a void pointer as a useful alternative to deriving trivially from Data just to store one word of information.
COLORDATA PUBLIC OPERATIONS
- ColorData(PSColor*, PSColor*)
- Create a ColorData instance, supplying the PSColor objects it stores.
GSDATA PUBLIC OPERATIONS
- Create a GSData instance, supplying the Graphic object from which to copy a complete set of graphics state. The GSData constructor copies this information into its _gs member, from whence it can be retrieved later.
MOBILITYDATA PUBLIC OPERATIONS
- MobilityData(Mobility, Graphic*)
- Create a MobilityData instance, supplying the mobility and a Graphic object from which to copy a complete set of graphics state. The MobilityData constructor copies the graphic into its _gs member, from whence it can be retrieved later.
MOVEDATA PUBLIC OPERATIONS
- MoveData(float, float)
- Create a MoveData instance, supplying two floating point numbers that normally represent horizontal and vertical movement.
VOIDDATA PUBLIC OPERATIONS
- Create a VoidData instance, supplying a pointer to an object of unknown type.