DESCRIPTIONsvxlink is a general purpose voice service system for ham radio use. This man-page describe the SvxLink server configuration for the DTMF Repeater module.
The DTMF Repeater module retransmits all received DTMF digits. This can be used to control remote systems that is also DTMF controlled. The DTMF muting feature should be used on a repeater to not retransmit the received DTMF audio.
CONFIGURATION VARIABLESThere are a couple of configuration variables that are common to all modules. The documentation for these can be found in the svxlink.conf(5) manual page.
The amplitude, tone length and tone spacing of the generated DTMF digits is configured in the configuration section for the LocalTx that is actually transmitting the DTMF. Have a look at the documentation for the DTMF_TONE_* configuration variables for a full explanation.
Here is the description of all module specific configuration variables that the SvxLink DtmfRepeater module understands.
- Specify a time, in milliseconds, that the DTMF Repeater module will wait after squelch close before retransmitting received DTMF digits. If zero or not specified, SvxLink will try to send the digits as soon as they are received.
- /etc/svxlink/svxlink.conf (or deprecated /etc/svxlink.conf)
- The system wide configuration file.
- Per user configuration file.
- Global modularized configuration file. Depends on the CFG_DIR configuration variable setting.
- Per user modularized configuration file. Depends on the CFG_DIR configuration variable setting.