DESCRIPTIONThis class contains attributes which are common to all Moose internal exception classes.
WARNING WARNING WARNINGIf you're writing your own exception classes, you should instead prefer the Throwable role or the Throwable::Error superclass - this is effectively a cut-down internal fork of the latter, and not designed for use in user code.
Of course if you're writing metaclass traits, it would then make sense to subclass the relevant Moose exceptions - but only then.
$exception->messageThis attribute contains the exception message.
Every subclass of Moose::Exception is expected to override "_build_message" method in order to construct this value.
$exception->traceThis attribute contains the stack trace for the given exception. It returns a Devel::StackTrace object.
$exception->as_stringThis method returns a stringified form of the exception, including a stack trace. By default, this method skips Moose-internal stack frames until it sees a caller outside of the Moose core. If the "MOOSE_FULL_EXCEPTION" environment variable is true, these frames are included.
- Stevan Little <[email protected]>
- Dave Rolsky <[email protected]>
- Jesse Luehrs <[email protected]>
- Shawn M Moore <[email protected]>
- יובל קוג'מן (Yuval Kogman) <[email protected]>
- Karen Etheridge <[email protected]>
- Florian Ragwitz <[email protected]>
- Hans Dieter Pearcey <[email protected]>
- Chris Prather <[email protected]>
- Matt S Trout <[email protected]>
COPYRIGHT AND LICENSEThis software is copyright (c) 2006 by Infinity Interactive, Inc.
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself.