SYNOPSISmori.x [-<Option-string>] [in-file [out-file]]
Mori cone of the corresponding toric ambient spaces
intersection rings of embedded (CY) hypersurfaces
The mori-<num>d.x variant programs, where <num> is one of 4, 5, 6 and 11 work in different dimensions ; mori.x defaults to dimension 6.
Options (concatenate any number of them into <Option-string>):
- print this information
- use as filter
- general output: triangulation and Stanley-Reisner ideal
- incidence information of the facets (ignoring IPs of facets)
- Mori generators of the ambient space
- IP-simplices among points of P* (ignoring IPs of facets)
- points of P* in Kreuzer polynomial form
- arithmetic genera and Euler number
- intersection ring
- Chern classes of the (CY) hypersurface
- triple intersection numbers
- topological information on toric divisors & del Pezzo conditions
- all of the above except h, f, I and K
- lattice polytope points of P* as input (default CWS)
- arbitrary (also non-CY) hypersurface `H = c1*D1 + c2*D2 + ...' input: coefficients `c1 c2 ...'
- manual input of triangulation
- 1) standard: degrees and weights `d1 w11 w12 ... d2 w21 w22 ...'
- 2) alternative (use -D): `d np' or `np d' (d=Dimension, np=#[points]) and (after newline) np*d coordinates