SYNOPSISmsvmocas [options] example_file model_file
DESCRIPTIONmsvmocas is a program that trains a multi-class linear SVM classifier using the Optimized Cutting Plane Algorithm for Support Vector Machines (OCAS) and produces a model file.
example_file is a file with training examples in SVM^light format, and model_file is the file in which to store the learned linear rule f(x)=W'*x. model_file contains M columns and D lines, where M is the number of classes and D the number of dimensions, corresponding to the elements of the matrix W [D x M].
OPTIONSA summary of options is included below.
- Show summary of options.
- -v (0|1)
- Set the verbosity level (default: 1)
- -c float
- Regularization constant C. (default: 1)
- -n integer
- Use only the first integer examples for training. By default, integer equals the number of examples in example_file.
- -m (0|1)
Solver to be used:
0 ... standard cutting plane (equivalent to BMRM, SVM^perf) 1 ... OCAS (default)
- -s integer
- Cache size for cutting planes. (default: 2000)
- -a float
- Absolute tolerance TolAbs: halt if QP-QD <= TolAbs. (default: 0)
- -r float
- Relative tolerance TolAbs: halt if QP-QD <= abs(QP)*TolRel. (default: 0.01)
- -q float
- Desired objective value QPValue: halt is QP <= QPValue. (default: 0)
- -t float
- Halts if the solver time (loading time is not counted) exceeds the time given in seconds. (default: infinity)
EXAMPLESTrain the multi-class SVM classifier from example file example4_train.light, with the regularization constant C=10, verbosity switched off, and save model to msvmocas.model:
msvmocas -c 10 -v 0 example4_train.light msvmocas.model
Compute the testing error of the classifier stored in msvmocas.model with linclassif(1) using testing examples from example4_test.light and save the predicted labels to example4_test.pred:
linclassif -e -o example4_test.pred example4_test.light msvmocas.model