SYNOPSISmtnopt [-s|-c|-v] [-d dir] [-k keys]
DESCRIPTIONmtnopt prints shell variable assignments for each value in the file of monotone workspace options, _MTN/options, in the current directory. For instance, if _MTN/options contained this text:
mtnopt would print:
By default, mtnopt attempts to guess appropriate syntax from the value of the SHELL environment variable. This can be overridden with the -s and -c command-line options.
- Print variable assignments in sh(1) syntax.
- Print variable assignments in csh(1) syntax.
- Print only the values, with no indication of the corresponding option keys.
- -d directory
- Look for _MTN/options in directory, rather than in the current directory.
- -k keys
- Print assignments for only those options that match the egrep(1) regular expression keys.
- Print a help message and exit.
BUGSmtnopt only looks in the current directory for the _MTN directory, so it will fail in a subdirectory of a workspace.
mtnopt should be aware of the set of possible options, rather than blindly printing whatever is in _MTN/options.
The behavior when there is no _MTN/options file to be found is less than helpful.