DESCRIPTIONThe Physics Centipede Invasion Smashup waggly shmup, 'Mu-cade'
Mu-cade is another shoot-em-up game by Kenta Cho. In this game Kenta has introduced physics into his formula of hardcore shooting games. Similar in some ways to Asteroids and Nibbles, the playing area is a rectangular arena in which vessel-snakes have only one idea at the head: expelling the others into the vacuum. You incarnate one of them, and you'll quickly realize the subtlety of the goal: your tail lengthens as you destroy your enemies.
OPTIONSThese command-line options are available:
- -brightness n
- Set the brightness of the screen. (n = 0 - 100, default = 100)
- -res x y
- Set the screen resolution to (x, y). (default = 640, 480)
- Stop the sound.
- Launch the game in a window.
- Launch the game in fullscreen mode.
- Exchange a shot key and a cut off key.
- -rotatestick2 n
- Rotate the direction of the stick2 in n degrees.
- Reverse the direction of the stick2.
- Disable the input of the stick2.
- Use the input of axis 5 to fire shots and axis 3 to cut off the tail. (for Xbox 360 wired controller)
USAGEKeep your ship from falling down and push enemies out of the way.
Arrow / Num / [WASD] / Stick1 (Axis 1, 2)
- Fire shots / Hold direction
[Z][L-Ctrl][R-Ctrl][.] / Trigger 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11
[IJKL] / Stick2 (Axis 3 or 5, 4)
Hold a key to open automatic fire and hold the direction of a ship. Tap a key to take a turn while firing.
You can also fire shots with the second stick. (If you have a problem with the direction of the stick2, try '-rotatestick2' and '-reversestick2' options. e.g. '-rotatestick2 -90 -reversestick2') (If you are using Xbox 360 wired controller, use '-enableaxis5' option.)
- Cut off the tail
[/][Return][Space] / Trigger 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12
Cut off the tail of your ship. This action also wipes out all bullets and you obtain powerful shots for a while.
- Exit / Return to the title
The tail of your ship becomes longer when you push an enemy out and you get a score multiplier.
You earn an extra ship 50,000 and every 200,000 points.
AUTHORMu-cade has been written by Kenta Cho <[email protected]>