SYNOPSISmupdf [options] file
DESCRIPTIONMuPDF is a document viewer that can show PDF, XPS, EPUB, XHTML, CBZ, and various image formats such as PNG, JPEG, GIF, and TIFF.
OPTIONSA description of each of the supported options is included below.
- -p password
- Uses the given password to open an encrypted PDF file. The password is tried both as user and owner password.
- -r resolution
- Changes the initial zoom level, specified as the resolution in dpi. The default value is 72.
- -A bits
- Changes the anti-aliasing quality, specified as a number of bits between 0 (off) and 8 (best). The default value is 8.
- -C RRGGBB
- Sets the full-page tint using hexadecimal color syntax. The default value is FFFAF0.
- -W width
- Page width in points for EPUB layout.
- -H height
- Page height in points for EPUB layout.
- -S size
- Font size in points for EPUB layout.
- -U CSS-file
User style sheet for EPUB layout.
- Left mouse button click
- A left click on a hyper link follows the link. In presentation mode advances to the next page.
- Right mouse button click
- In presentation mode goes back to the previous page.
- Left mouse button drag
- Pan the page. Panning beyond the bottom or top edge will go to the next or previous page.
- Right mouse button drag
- Select text in an area. On X11, the selected text can be pasted in another application with a middle click. Press Ctrl+C to copy the selected text to the clipboard. On Windows, the selected text will automatically be copied to the clipboard.
- Scroll wheel
- Pan page up or down. Does not change page when reaching the bottom or top edge.
- Shift + Scroll wheel
- Pan page left or right.
- Control + Scroll wheel
Zoom in or out.
- . pgdn right space
- Go to the next page.
- , pgup left b backspace
- Go to the previous page.
- <, >
- Skip back/forth 10 pages at a time.
- Go to page 123.
- g, G
- Go to the first or last page.
- Mark current page for snap back. Up to 256 pages can be marked.
- Pop back to the latest mark.
- Save the current page number in the numbered register.
Go to the page saved in the numbered register.
Zooming and rotating:
- +, -
- Zoom in or out.
- W, H
- Zoom page to exactly fit width/height of window.
- Zoom page to fit either to width or height of window.
- L, R
- Rotate page left (counter-clockwise) or right (clockwise).
- Shrinkwrap window to fit the page.
Toggles fullscreen mode.
- h, j, k, l
Pan page left, down, up, or right.
- /, ?
- Search for text forwards or backwards.
- n, N
Find the next/previous search result.
- [, ]
- Increase/decrease EPUB/XHTML font size.
- Reload file.
- Toggle presentation mode.
- Displays the current page number temporarily.
- Toggle between color and grayscale rendering.
- Toggle full-page color tinting.
- Toggle between normal and inverted color rendering.
- Save updated document file.
Sending a SIGHUP signal to the mupdf process will also cause the viewed
file to be reloaded automatically, for use in e.g. build scripts.
When mupdf opens a link it first uses BROWSER to browse the link
and falls back to "xdg-open" if BROWSER is not defined.
AUTHORMuPDF is Copyright 2006-2016 Artifex Software, Inc.