DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the mysqlnavigator command. This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page.
mysqlnavigator is a MySQL database server GUI client program. The purpose of mysqlnavigator is to provide a useful client interface to MySQL database servers, whilst supporting multiple operating systems and languages. You can currently import/export database, enter queries, get result sets, edit scripts, run scripts, add, alter, and delete users, and retrieve client and server information.
OPTIONSA summary of options is included below. These command-line options do not appear to be documented elsewhere, so the only authoritive source is the source code itself.
- -h hostname
- Connect to the specified host
- -u username
- Employ the specified user name for logging in to the server.
- -p password
- Employ the specified password when connecting to the database server.
- -d database
- Connect to the specified database.
- -P port
- Employ the specified port when connecting to the database server.
- -s socket
- Employ the specified socket file when connecting to the database server.
- -t timeout
Employ the specified connection timeout period.
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Brian Nelson <[email protected]>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).