SYNOPSISesorex naco_img_jitter [OPTIONS] FILE.sof
DESCRIPTIONnaco_img_jitter -- NACO imaging jitter recipe.
The files listed in the Set Of Frames (sof-file) must be tagged: NACO-raw-file.fits IM_JITTER_OBJ or NACO-raw-file.fits IM_JITTER_SKY or NACO-raw-file.fits POL_JITTER_OBJ or NACO-raw-file.fits POL_JITTER_SKY or NACO-flat-file.fits MASTER_IMG_FLAT or NACO-bpm-file.fits MASTER_IMG_FLAT_BADPIX or NACO-dark-file.fits NACO_IMG_DARK_AVG
- --off <str>
- An optional ASCII specification of the offsets in case those in FITS- headers are missing or wrong. The file must consist of one line per object FITS-file and each line must consist of two numbers which represent the shift in pixels of that image relative to the first image. The first line should thus comprise two zeros. Correct FITS- header offsets mean that the i'th X offset can be gotten from Xoffset_0 - Xoffset_i, where Xoffset_i is the value of ESO SEQ CUMOFFSETX and likewise for Y. (str; default: None). The full name of this option for the EsoRex configuration file is naco.naco_img_jitter.offsets [default = None].
- --objs <str>
- objects file (str; default: None). The full name of this option for the EsoRex configuration file is naco.naco_img_jitter.objects [default = None].
- --oddeven <bool>
- Apply the odd-even correction. Warning: This flag currently has no effect (bool; default: False). The full name of this option for the EsoRex configuration file is naco.naco_img_jitter.oddeven [default = False].
- --xcorr <str>
- Cross correlation search and measure sizes (str; default: '40 40 65 65'). The full name of this option for the EsoRex configuration file is naco.naco_img_jitter.xcorr [default = 40 40 65 65].
- --union <bool>
- Combine images using their union, as opposed to their intersection (deprecated and ignored, see --combine_method) (bool; default: True). The full name of this option for the EsoRex configuration file is naco.naco_img_jitter.union [default = True].
- --rej <str>
- Low and high number of rejected values (str; default: '2 2'). The full name of this option for the EsoRex configuration file is naco.naco_img_jitter.rej [default = 2 2].
- --combine_method <str>
- Combine images using one of: 1) Onto the first image (first); 2) Their union (union); 3) Their intersection (inter). NB: Only the 'first'-method produces an image product with WCS coordinates. A successful 'first'-method always produces a combined image with dimensions equal to those of the input images. For the 'union'-method the result image is at least as large as the input images while for the 'inter'-method the result image is at most as large as the input images (str; default: 'union'). The full name of this option for the EsoRex configuration file is naco.naco_img_jitter.comb_meth [default = union].
- --sky_planes <long>
- Estimate the sky using the median of the last n planes in the previous cube and the first n planes in the following cube. If the cube has less than n planes then use all planes. Zero means all. (Ignored for non-cube data) (long; default: 25). The full name of this option for the EsoRex configuration file is naco.naco_img_jitter.sky_planes [default = 25].
- --cube_mode <str>
- Collapse cube data using one of: 1) No recentering (add); 2) Shift- and-Add (saa). (Ignored for non-cube data) (str; default: 'saa'). The full name of this option for the EsoRex configuration file is naco.naco_img_jitter.cube_mode [default = saa].
- --lucky <float>
- In cube mode use only the frames with a strehl ratio in the given top fraction. (Ignored for non-cube data) (float; default: 1.0). The full name of this option for the EsoRex configuration file is naco.naco_img_jitter.lucky_strehl [default = 1.0].
- --save_cube <bool>
Append the cube of corrected object images that are shifted added
together to the product (bool; default: False). The full name of this option for the EsoRex configuration
file is naco.naco_img_jitter.save_cube [default = False].
Note that it is possible to create a configuration file containing these options, along with suitable default values. Please refer to the details provided by the 'esorex --help' command.
AUTHORLars Lundin <[email protected]>
BUG REPORTSPlease report any problems to [email protected]. Alternatively, you may send a report to the ESO User Support Department <[email protected]>.
LICENSEThis file is part of the NACO Instrument Pipeline Copyright (C) 2002, 2003, 2005, 2008 European Southern Observatory
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA