SYNOPSISnc4tonc3 [-h] [-o] [--chunk] netcdf4filename netcdf3filename
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the nc4tonc3 command.
nc4tonc3 is a program that converts a netCDF 4 file (in NETCDF4_CLASSIC format) to netCDF 3 format.
OPTIONSThese programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
- Shows a summary of the available options.
- Overwrite destination file (default is to raise an error if output file already exists).
- If set to 1, don't print any diagnostic information.
- Choose the netcdf3 format to use. NETCDF3_64BIT is used by default, or it can be set to NETCDF3_CLASSIC.
- The number of records along unlimited dimension to write at once. The default is 10. It is ignored if there is no unlimited dimension. If chunk=0, this means write all the data at once.
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Ross Gammon <[email protected]> based on the options displayed by nc3tonc4 -h.