netbeans [ options ] [ files ]
- Command-line options.
- Files to be opened in NetBeans IDE.
DESCRIPTIONNetBeans is a cross-platform IDE written in Java. It supports development in Java, and support for other languages can be added. The whole IDE is built around a core framework with APIs, and features are implemented in the form of plugin modules. This clean, modular architecture makes NetBeans a good platform for building development tools and custom IDEs.
- List available command line options
- --jdkhome <path>
- Path to JDK home used to run IDE
- Pass <jvm_option> to JVM
- --cp:p <classpath>
- Prepend <classpath> to classpath
- --cp:a <classpath>
- Append <classpath> to classpath
--laf <LaF classname>
- Use given LookAndFeel class instead of the default
- Set the base font size of the user interface, in points
- Use specified locale
- Use specified directory to store user settings
Module reload options:
- Installs or reinstalls a module JAR file.
OpenFile module options:
- Open FILE.
- Open FILE at line LINE (starting from 1).
AUTHORNetBeans was written by the NetBeans Community <http://www.netbeans.org/>.
This manual page was written by Marek Slama <[email protected]>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).