netserver [-4] [-6] [-d] [-h] [-L name,family] [-p portnum] [-v verbosity] [-V]
DESCRIPTIONNetserver listens for connections from a netperf benchmark, and responds accordingly. It can either be run from inetd or as a standalone daemon (with the -p flag). If run from inetd the -p option should not be used.
- Use AF_INET (aka IPv4) addressing for the control and possibly data connections.
- Use AF_INET6 (aka IPv6) addressing for the control and possibly data connections.
- Increase the quantity of debugging output displayed during a test (possibly at the expense of performance).
- Display a usage string, and exit.
- -L name,family
- Set the local name and/or address family for the socket used for the control connection.
- -p portnum
- Listen on the specified port. This is used when running as a standalone daemon.
- -v verbosity
- Set the verbosity level for the test.
Display the netperf version and exit.
BUGSNo known bugs at this time. If you think you have found a bug, please report it to either [email protected] or [email protected].