SYNOPSISnginx [options] <configuration file>
Nginx ("engine X") is a high-performance web and reverse proxy server created by Igor Sysoev. It can be used both as a standalone web server and as a proxy to reduce the load on back-end HTTP or mail servers.
- A summary of options is included below:
- Show this help.
- Show version and exit.
- Show version and configure options then exit.
- -s signal
- Send signal to a master process: stop, quit, reopen, reload.
- -p prefix
- Set prefix path.
- -g directives
- Set global directives out of configuration file.
- -c <configuration file>
- Specifies a particular configuration file for nginx to load.
- Tests nginx configuration and exit.