SYNOPSISnifti_stats [-q|-d|-1|-z] value CODE [p1 p2 p3]
DESCRIPTIONnifti_stats supports several distributions (normal, uniform, logistic, chi, etc.) and calculates density or cummulative distribution function (and many more). Values are printed to stdout and can be piped to other tools.
- value can be a single number or in the form bot:top:step.
- default ==> output p = Prob(statistic < val).
- ==> output is 1-p.
- ==> output is density.
- ==> output is x such that Prob(statistic < x) = val.
- ==> output is z such that Normal cdf(z) = p(val).
- ==> output is z such that 1/2-Normal cdf(z) = p(val).
- CORREL, TTEST, FTEST, ZSCORE, CHISQ, BETA, BINOM, GAMMA, POISSON, NORMAL, FTEST_NONC, CHISQ_NONC, LOGISTIC, LAPLACE, UNIFORM, TTEST_NONC, WEIBULL, CHI, INVGAUSS, EXTVAL, PVAL, LOGPVAL and LOG10PVAL
- Following CODE are distributional parameters, as needed.
Results are written to stdout, 1 number per output line.
EXAMPLEPiping output into AFNI program 1dplot:
nifti_stats -d 0:4:.001 INVGAUSS 1 3 | 1dplot -dx 0.001 -stdin
AUTHORRW Cox - SSCC/NIMH/NIH/DHHS/USA/EARTH - March 2004
This manual page was written by Michael Hanke <[email protected]>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).