DESCRIPTIONThis manual page describes briefly the nopaste-it commandline parameters.
BINARY PARAMETERSThis program follows the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
- -h, --help
- Display this help and exit.
- -v, --version
- Display version and exit.
- -q, --quite
- Be more quite. Only print URL of post.
- -u, --url <url>
- Use a different nopaste URL than http://nopaste.linux-dev.org/.
- -n, --name
- Use a different author name than your UNIX username (if it is set).
- -l, --language <language>
- Set the given code language. Popular ones are for example: "C", "C++", "Diff", "Perl", "Ruby", etc. You can get the list of supported languages by using the "-s / --list" option of this program. It will be plain unless nothing different is set. Note: This is case sensitive.
- -e, --expires <expire>
- Set the expire option. At the moment it only accepts: "1d", "1w" and "never". The default value is "1w".
- -f, --file <filename>
- Add the content of the given file to your paste instead of reading from STDIN.
- -s, --list
- Gets supported code languages from remote pnopaste and prints them. This option could also be mixed with "url".
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Patrick Matthäi <[email protected]> for nopaste-it. Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 any later version published by the Free Software Foundation