Other Aliasns_info, ns_server
ns_server option ?arg arg ...?
ns_stats option ?arg arg ...?
- Returns the server boot time in seconds.
- Returns the configuration file name.
- Returns the directory where the AOLserver was installed.
- Returns the name of the host on which server is running (e.g., www.myhost.com).
- Returns the number of the Tcl interpreter currently being used.
- Returns the source code label for the server. If no label was used, "unlabeled" is returned.
- Returns the location of the server log file (e.g., /home/myserver/log/server.log).
- Returns the name of the AOLserver. It's usually "AOLserver."
returns the directory containing the HTML pages for this virtual server.
- Returns the name of the platform that the server is running on (e.g., Solaris).
- returns the name of this virtual server.
ns_info uptime returns the time in seconds that the server has been up.
ns_info version returns the version of the AOLserver.