SYNOPSISnsca -c <config_file> [-f] [--inetd|--daemon|--single]
DESCRIPTIONnsca This program is designed to accept passive check results from remote hosts that use the send_nsca(1) utility. It can run as a service under inetd or xinetd (read the docs for info on this), or as a standalone daemon.
- Name of config file to use
- run in the foreground (do not fork)
- Run as a service under inetd or xinetd
- Run as a standalone multi-process daemon
Run as a standalone single-process daemon
- nsca server configuration