The configuration file nuclient.conf is used by all nuauth clients (for ex, nutcpc or nuapplet2).
The file is designed to be human readable and contains a list of keywords with values that provide configuration values for libnuclient. Configuration file uses the key=value format.
Note that strings must be enclosed into double-quotes signs (").
Global configuration file is stored in CONFDIR/nuclient.conf and per-user file can be stored in HOME/.nufw/nuclient.conf. Any variable set in the user file will overwrite the one set in the global file.
Original packaging and informations and help can be found from http://www.nufw.org/
The different configuration options are:
- Name of the nuauth server (fully qualified domain name, or IP address).
- Port number to use on the nuauth server (default: 4129).
- Certificate authority used to check the validity of nuauth certificate.
- Certificate file used to negotiate the TLS connection to nuauth.
- Key of the certificate file from the nuauth_tls_cert option.
- Certificate revocation list file to use. If the client is disconnected from nuauth, it will reload this file at reconnect.
- If set to 1, suppress error if server FQDN does not match certificate CN (default: 0).
This manual page was written by Pierre Chifflier.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 2 as published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts and no Back-Cover Texts.