NWCCODE NWGetObjectConnectionNumbers(NWCONN_HANDLE conn, const char* name, nuint16 type, size_t* noOfReturnedConns, NWCONN_NUM* connList, size_t maxConns);
DESCRIPTIONThis function retrieves connection list of specified object from server.
- conn contains connection handle obtained from ncp_open(3ncp) or NWParsePath(3ncp).
- name contains bindery object name. Wildcards are not supported. Must not be NULL.
- type contains bindery object type. NCP_BINDERY_USER should be specified in most cases.
- noOfReturnedConns contains number of returned connections. It may be NULL, there is no reason for pass NULL into this function.
- connList is array for returned connection numbers. It may be NULL, in this case, only noOfReturnedConns is returned.
- maxConns holds maximum number of returned connections. connList must be NULL or large enough for maxConns * sizeof(NWCONN_NUM) bytes.
RETURN VALUEFunction returns zero on success and non-zero on failure. If specified object does not exist, success is returned and noOfReturnedConns is set to zero.
See nwerrors(3ncp) for complete list of error codes.