SYNOPSISnwpasswd [ -h ] [ -S server ] [ -U user name ] [ -O object name ] [ -t object type ]
DESCRIPTIONWith nwpasswd, you can change your password on a NetWare server. nwpasswd asks for the old password and twice for the new password. Then it changes the password on the server.
- With -h nwpasswd prints a little help text.
- is the name of the server you want to use.
-U user name
- is the name of the bindery object whose password is to be changed.
-O object name
- If you have supervisor privileges, you can change other users' passwords. With -O you can tell nwpasswd the name of the user whose password should be changed.
-t object type
- is the bindery object type of the object whose password is to be changed.
CREDITSnwpasswd would not have been possible without the work of Guntram Blom. Look at nwcrypt.c for his work.