SYNOPSISnylist pam options [ print ] [ .go ]
nylist is a tool in the Nypatchy suite of programs for working with Patchy Master Files (PAM files); see nypatchy(1). Specifically, it can print a listing (including line numbers) of the contents of these files.
USAGEThe parameter pam is the name of the PAM file (a default extension of ".car" is assumed), print is the output file to write to (the default is standard output if omitted), and options is a sequence of single-character flags.
The command should be ended with ".go" unless one wants to enter the Nypatchy interactive shell.
Note that options should be given as a single string of characters with no space separation and no use of the - character (except that it can be used in place of the options field if no options are desired). Alphabetic options are not case-sensitive.
- Page ejects forced in the PAM file with +SEQ,QEJECT are honored (only if the S option is also given).
- Print help information only.
- Start each new deck on a new page.
- For n a number from 0 to 4 inclusive, assume 58, 62, 74, 84, or 98 lines per page in the output. (The default is 110 lines per page.) For n a number greater than or equal to 20, use that specific number of lines per page.
- Inhibit the initial page-eject.
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Kevin McCarty <[email protected]> for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). It is licensed under the GNU General Public License, version 2 or later (at your choice).
COPYRIGHTCopyright (C) Kevin B. McCarty, 2008.