SYNOPSISoardel [options] <job_id> [job_id [...] ] oardel [options] --sql <SQL WHERE clause>
DESCRIPTIONThis command can be used to delete or checkpoint job(s). Jobs are passed by id.
- -c, --checkpoint
- Send the checkpoint signal designed from the ``--signal'' oarsub command option (default is SIGUSR2) to the process launched by the job ``job_id''.
- -s, --signal SIG
- Send signal SIG to the process launched by the selected jobs.
- -b, --besteffort
- Change jobs to besteffort (or remove them if they are already besteffort)
- Handle array job ids, and their sub-jobs.
- Select jobs using a SQL WHERE clause on table jobs (e.g. ``project = 'p1''')
Force jobs stuck in the Finishing state to switch to Terminated (Warning: only use as a last resort)
This using this option indicates that something nasty happened, wodes where the jobs were executing will subsequently be turned into Suspected.
- -V, --version
- Print OAR version number.
- -h, --help
- Print help command message.
Copyright 2003-2016 Laboratoire d'Informatique de Grenoble (http://www.liglab.fr). This software is licensed under the GNU General Public License Version 2 or above. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.