- obex_test [[-s port] | [-r port] | [-i] | [-b [address] [channel]] | [-u interface]]
This program is designed to be an example application for the openobex library.
- This is the default. It selects cable obex. The port argument is optional (default: /dev/ttyS0)
- Select cable obex for the Ericsson R320 mobile phone. The port argument is optional (default: /dev/ttyS0)
- Select obex over IrDA.
- Select obex over bluetooth. Both, address and channel are actually optional. Default channel is 4, default address is ANY.
- Select usb obex (CDC). If the interface argument is omitted, a list of available interface is written to stdout.
INTERACTIVE MODE: COMMANDS
- connect to the remote side (client mode)
- disconnect from the remote side
- issue a GET request
- issue a PUT request
- quit the program
- go into server mode
- change the path on the remote side
- issue a PUSH request
Hendrik Sattler <[email protected]>
- initial version of manpage