oclient [-h] [-v] [-c CONFIG] [-u USER] [--ssl SSLFINGERPRINT] [-p PASS] [--dry-run] [--debug] [-s SRC] [-d DST] [--url URL] [--use-keyring] [--downloadlimit DOWNLOADLIMIT] [--uploadlimit UPLOADLIMIT]
Syncing files across machines using ownCloud DAV server.
- • You can specify on the cmd line: -p (not very safe)
- • In the environment variable: OCPASS
- • In the owncloud.cfg file as pass = <password>
- • Use keyring to store passwords in a keyring (needs Python Keyring Lib to be installed)
- • Do none of the above, and it will prompt you for the password
The choice is yours, if you put it in the cfg file, be careful to make sure nobody but you can read the file. (0400/0600 file perms).
-c CONFIG, --config CONFIG
- Configuration file to use
-u USER, --user USER
- Username on the ownCloud server
-p PASS, --pass PASS
- Password on the ownCloud server ( You can also store this in environment variable OCPASS )
-s SRC, --src SRC
- Local directory to sync against
-d DST, --dst DST
- Folder on server to sync against
- URL of the ownCloud server
- Valid SSL fingerprint for the ownCloud server
- Use keyring if available to store password safely (Needs Python Keyring Lib to be installed)
- Download limit in KB/s.
- Upload limit in KB/s.
- Dry Run, do not actually execute command
- Print a bunch of debug info
- Show help message and exit
- show program's version number and exit
The oclient configuration file can be found in $HOME/.local/share/data/ownCloud/owncloud.cfg.
Only the ownCloud section is supported. This file is also used by the normal owncloud-client.
Supported keys in the cfg file:
- username on the ownCloud server
- password on the ownCloud server
- url of the ownCloud server
- valid SSL fingerprint for the ownCloud server
- local directory to sync against
- folder on the server to sync against
A complete example:
[ownCloud] user=awesomeSauce pass=PasswordThisIsSuperSuperSecretReallyISwearLOL url=https://www.example.org/owncloud/ sslfingerprint= src=/home/awesomeSauce/ownCloud dst=clientsync
Please report bugs at https://github.com/csawyerYumaed/pyOwnCloud/issues.
pyOwnCloud Team <[email protected]>
Copyright (c) 2013 pyOwnCloud Team. Free use of this software is granted under the terms of the GNU General Public License 2 (GPL-2).