DESCRIPTIONocsigen is a programming framework providing a new way to create dynamic web sites. Its goal is to offer an alternative to Apache/PHP, based on cutting-edge technologies coming from research in programming languages. With ocsigen, you program in a concise and modular way, with a strong type system which helps you to produce valid xhtml. The server handles sessions, URLs, and page parameters automatically.
- -c, --config
- Alternate configuration file.
- -d, --daemon
- Daemon mode (detach the process). This is the default when there are more than 1 process.
- -help, --help
- Show summary of options.
- -p, --pidfile
- Specify a file where to write the PIDs of the servers.
- -s, --silent
- Silent mode (error messages go in errors.log only).
- -v, --verbose
- Verbose mode.
- -V , --veryverbose
- Very verbose mode (debug).
- Show version of program.
AUTHORocsigen was written by Vincent Balat <[email protected]>.
This manual page was written by Samuel Mimram <[email protected]>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).