- odfuserfield [-l] [-L] [-x field...] [-X field...] [-s field:value...] [-o path] path
Use odfuserfield to fill out form letters before printing or giving to the user.
"Path" is assumed to be an OpenDocument file of text, spreadsheet or presentation type.
- List (extract) all known user-fields.
- List (extract) all known user-fields with type and value.
- Extract the contents of this field from the file.
- Same as -x, but also preserves/includes the field name and type.
- Set the value of an existing user field. The field type will be the same.
- Filename to write modified ODT file to. If no -o option is provided, the ODT file will be written to stdout.
odfuserfield -L odf-file
Implement formulas. See OpenDocument v1.0 specification section 6.3.5. This requires a different syntax for -s arguments.
- Original author
gocept gmbh & co. kg