opam uninstall [OPTION]... [PACKAGES]...
opam uninstall is an alias for opam remove.
See opam remove --help for details.
- List of package names, with an optional version or constraint, e.g `pkg', `pkg.1.0' or `pkg>=0.5'.
- --color=WHEN (absent=auto)
- Colorize the output. WHEN must be `always', `never' or `auto'.
- Compatibility mode with OPAM 1.0
- Specify user preferences for dependency solving for this run. Overrides both $OPAMCRITERIA and $OPAMUPGRADECRITERIA. For details on the supported language, and the external solvers available, see http://opam.ocaml.org/doc/Specifying_Solver_Preferences.html. A general guide to using solver preferences can be found at http://www.dicosmo.org/Articles/usercriteria.pdf. The default value is -count(down),-count(removed),-notuptodate(solution),-count(new) for upgrades, and -count(removed),-notuptodate(request),-count(down),-notuptodate(changed),-count(changed),-notuptodate(solution) otherwise.
- Debug option: Save the CUDF requests sent to the solver to FILENAME-<n>.cudf.
- Print debug message to stderr. This is equivalent to setting $OPAMDEBUG to "true".
- Like `--debug', but allows specifying the debug level (`--debug' sets it to 1). Equivalent to setting $OPAMDEBUG to a positive integer.
- Print the git version if it exists and exit.
- Do not install base packages (useful for testing purposes). This is equivalent to setting $OPAMNOBASEPACKAGES to a non-empty string.
- OPAM will replace itself with a newer binary found at OPAMROOT/opam if present. This disables this behaviour.
- -q, --quiet
- Be quiet when installing a new compiler.
- --root=ROOT (absent=~/.opam)
- Use ROOT as the current root path. This is equivalent to setting $OPAMROOT to ROOT.
- Make sure nothing will be automatically updated or rewritten. Useful for calling from completion scripts, for example. Will fail whenever such an operation is needed ; also avoids waiting for locks, skips interactive questions and overrides the OPAMDEBUG variable.
- Specify the name of the external dependency solver. The default value is aspcud
- Fail whenever an error is found in a package definition or a configuration file. The default is to continue silently if possible.
- Use SWITCH as the current compiler switch. This is equivalent to setting $OPAMSWITCH to SWITCH.
- --use-internal-solver, --no-aspcud
- Force use of internal heuristics, even if an external solver is available.
- -v, --verbose
- Be more verbose. Show output of all sub-commands. This is equivalent to setting $OPAMVERBOSE to "true".
- -y, --yes
- Disable interactive mode and answer yes to all questions that would otherwise be asked to the user. This is equivalent to setting $OPAMYES to "true".
- -a, --auto-remove
- Remove all the packages which have not been explicitly installed and which are not necessary anymore. It is possible to prevent the removal of an already-installed package by running opam install <pkg>. This flag can also be set using the $OPAMAUTOREMOVE configuration variable.
- -b, --keep-build-dir
- Keep the build directory. This is equivalent to setting $OPAMKEEPBUILDDIR to "true".
- -d, --build-doc
- Build the package documentation. This is equivalent to setting $OPAMBUILDDOC to "true".
- Simulate the command, but don't actually perform any changes.
- -e TAGS, --external=TAGS
- Display the external packages associated to the given tags.
- This option registers the actions into the OPAM database, without actually performing them. WARNING: This option is dangerous and likely to break your OPAM environment. You probably want `--dry-run'. You've been warned.
- Execute the remove commands of given packages directly, even if they are not considered installed by OPAM.
- --help[=FMT] (default=pager)
- Show this help in format FMT (pager, plain or groff).
- -j JOBS, --jobs=JOBS
- Set the maximal number of concurrent jobs to use. You can also set it using the $OPAMJOBS environment variable.
- Save the result output of an OPAM run in a computer-readable file
- -m MAKE, --make=MAKE
- Use MAKE as the default 'make' command.
- Do not verify the checksum of downloaded archives.This is equivalent to setting $OPAMNOCHECKSUMS to "true".
- Reject the installation of packages that don't provide a checksum for the upstream archives. This is equivalent to setting $OPAMREQUIRECHECKSUMS to "true".
- Call the solver and display the actions. Don't perform any changes.
- -t, --build-test
- Build and run the package unit-tests. This is equivalent to setting $OPAMBUILDTEST to "true".
- Show version information.