SYNOPSISopen-axiom [options] [file]
- Print this information and exit.
- Print OpenAxiom version and exit.
- Make the system more talkative. The interpreter echos commands and prints results as if in toplevel read-eval-print loop.
- Execute the file argument as a Spad script. If specified, this option should be last before file argument.
- Invoke the compiler on the file argument. If specified, this option should be last before file argument.
- Start the Superman as master process.
- Do not start Superman as master process.
- Do not start the Graphics or HyperDoc components.
- Start the Graphics component. This option is meaningful only if OpenAxiom was built with graphics support.
- Do not start the Graphics component.
- Start the HyperDoc component. This option is meaningful only if OpenAxiom was built with graphics support.
- Do not start the HyperDoc component.
- --execute cmd args
- execute `cmd' with arguments `args'
- Set compiler optimization level to <n>, a natural number.
If invoked without options and without an input file OpenAxiom will start as an interative program with Superman as the master process, the majority of uses. If invoked with a file as single argument, OpenAxiom assumes the file is a Spad script and will attempt to execute it as such.
Submit bug report to [email protected]