DESCRIPTIONosdctl is the command line tool to control a running osdsh(1)
- Display help
- -s string
- displays a string
- -b name,val
- displays a bar up to val, named "name"
- -l name,val
- displays a slider at val, named "name"
- -t int
- display the clock for int seconds
- -c <0|1>
- (de)activate the osd clock
- -m <0|1>
- (de)activate the mixer display
- -p <0|1>
- (de)activate the ppp watch feature
- -a <0|1|2>
(de)activate the apm watch feature
1 for not to show percent bar, 2 to show it
- -d interface
- set the ppp interface (Default: ppp0)
- -A int
- show battery status for int seconds
- -e comm args
- tell osdsh to do "comm" with "args"
- -S scriptfile
- execute commands form scriptfile
tell osdsh to quit
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Joachim Breitner <[email protected]>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).