DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the command line options of ovito command.
OPTIONSAll options start with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below. For a complete description, see the online documentation.
- Show help about options.
- Enable additional diagnostic console output.
- Run in console mode without graphical user interface.
- --script <file>
- Execute the given script file on startup.
- Suppress the license banner shown in the console.
- Enable experimental program features.
AUTHORovito was written by Alexander Stukowski.
This manual page was written by Pekko Metsä <[email protected]>, for the Debian project (and may be used by others).