DESCRIPTIONThis class represents the Ontology element in OWL Direct Semantics.
This class inherits from OWL::DirectSemantics::Element.
It does the OWL::DirectSemantics::Writer::FunctionalSyntax and OWL::DirectSemantics::Writer::Dump roles.
- A list of annotations associated with this object. The value is a ArrayRef.
- A list of axioms for the ontology. The value is a ArrayRef.
- A list of imported ontologies. The value is a ArrayRef of RDF::Trine::Node objects.
- A URI identifying the ontology. The value is a RDF::Trine::Node.
- A URI identifying the version of the ontology. The value is a RDF::Trine::Node.
AUTHORToby Inkster <[email protected]>.
COPYRIGHTCopyright 2011-2012 Toby Inkster
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIESTHIS PACKAGE IS PROVIDED ``AS IS'' AND WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.