SYNOPSISpacketdiag [options] files
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the packetdiag commands.
packetdiag is generate sequence-diagram image file from spec-text file.
OPTIONSThese programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below. For a complete description, see the Info files.
- -h, --help
- show this help message and exit.
- show program's version number and exit.
- -a, --antialias
- Pass diagram image to anti-alias filter.
- -c FILE, --config=FILE
- read configurations from FILE.
- -o FILE
- write diagram to FILE.
- -f FONT, --font=FONT
- use FONT to draw diagram.
- -T TYPE
- Output diagram as TYPE format.
AUTHORpacketdiag was written by Takeshi Komiya <[email protected]>
This manual page was written by Kouhei Maeda <email@example.com>, for the Debian project (and may be used by others).