- pam_time.so [debug] [noaudit]
By default rules for time/port access are taken from config file /etc/security/time.conf.
If Linux PAM is compiled with audit support the module will report when it denies access.
- Some debug information is printed with syslog(3).
- Do not report logins at disallowed time to the audit subsystem.
MODULE TYPES PROVIDED
Only the account type is provided.
- Access was granted.
- Not all relevant data could be gotten.
- Memory buffer error.
- Access was not granted.
- The user is not known to the system.
- Default configuration file
#%PAM-1.0 # # apply pam_time accounting to login requests # login account required pam_time.so
pam_time was written by Andrew G. Morgan <[email protected]>.