DESCRIPTIONDefeat retro enemies modernly.
PARSEC47 is a retromodern hi-speed shoot 'em up where you get to defeat retro enemies modernly. The player must destroy enemies while avoiding their projectiles and collecting green clusters of boxes for points.
OPTIONSThese options are available:
- -brightness n
- Set the brightness of the screen.(n = 0 - 100, default = 100)
- -luminous n
- Set the luminous intensity.(n = 0 - 100, default = 0)
- Use the low resolution mode.
- Stop the sound.
- Launch the game in a window.
- Launch the game in fullscreen.
- Reverse the shot key and the slow key.
- Use the slow speed ship in all game modes.
- Disable the intentional slowdown.
USAGEHow to play:
- Arrow/Num key / Joystick
- [Z][L-Ctrl] / Trigger 1, 4, 5, 8
- Slow / Roll, Lock
- [X][L-Alt][L-Shift] / Trigger 2, 3, 6, 7
Select the stage by a keyboard or a joystick. Press a shot key to start the game. All stages are endless and created randomly each time. The game continues until you lose all ships.
Control your ship and destroy enemies. While holding a slow key, the ship becomes slow.
You can also select the game mode from 2 types. Press a slow key in the title screen to change the game mode. Each mode has a different barrage pattern.
Roll mode: Hold a slow key to charge the roll shot energy. The roll shot is fired when you release the key.
Lock mode: While holding a slow key, you can shot the lock-on laser that aims an enemy in the front of your ship.
The ship extends 200,000 and every 500,000 points.
AUTHORThis game has been written by Kenta Cho <[email protected]>