pathfinderd is a fully RFC 3280 compliant path discovery and validation daemon, designed to be a centrally manageable point for PKI trust anchors and configuration.
OPTIONSpathfinderd support the following options:
- -c, --config=ini:filename.ini
- UniConf config moniker (default: ini:/etc/pathfinderd.conf)
- -d, --daemonize
- Fork into background and return (implies --syslog)
- Do not write log entries to syslog
- -q, --quiet
- Decrease log level (can be used multiple times)
- -s, --syslog
- Write log entries to syslog
- Listen on the session bus (instead of the system bus)
- -v, --verbose
- Increase log level (can be used multiple times)
- -?, --help
- Show summary of options.
- Show a short usage message.
- -v, --version
- Show version of program.
AUTHORpathfinder was written by Carillon Information Security Inc.
This manual page was written by Patrick Patterson <[email protected]>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org/)