DESCRIPTIONPCL OpenNI Image Viewer/Recorder.
SYNOPSISusage: pcl_openni_image [(<device_id> [-visualize | -imagemode <mode>] | [-depthmode <mode>] | [-depthformat <format>] | -l [<device_id>]| -h | --help)]
-h | --help : shows this help
-l : list all available devices
-buf X : use a buffer size of X frames (default: 322)
-visualize 0/1 : turn the visualization off/on (WARNING: when visualization is disabled, data writing is enabled by default!)
-l <device-id> : list all available modes for specified device
- device_id may be #1, #2, ... for the first, second etc device in the list or [email protected] for the device connected to a specific usb-bus / address combination or <serial-number>
- uses the first device.
- lists all available devices.
pcl_openni_image -l "#2"
- lists all available modes for the second device
- uses the device with the serial number 'A00361800903049A'.
pcl_openni_image [email protected]
- uses the device on address 16 at USB bus 1.
AUTHORpcl_openni_image is part of Point Cloud Library (PCL) - www.pointclouds.org
The Point Cloud Library (PCL) is a standalone, large scale, open project for 2D/3D image and point cloud processing.
This manual page was written by Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda <[email protected]> with the help of help2man tool and some handmade arrangement for the Debian project (and may be used by others).