DESCRIPTIONPlease specify compression mode..
- PCL organized point cloud stream compression
- usage: ./pcl_openni_organized_compression [mode] [parameters]
- -f file
- : file name
- file compression mode:
-x: encode point cloud stream to file
- -d: decode from file and display point cloud stream
- network streaming mode:
- : start server on localhost
- -c host
- : connect to server and display decoded cloud stream
- optional compression parameters:
- : enable color coding
- : output statistics
- : show input cloud during encoding
- : raw encoding of disparity maps
- : gray scale conversion
- ./pcl_openni_organized_compression -x -t -f pc_compressed.pcc
AUTHORpcl_openni_organized_compression is part of Point Cloud Library (PCL) - www.pointclouds.org
The Point Cloud Library (PCL) is a standalone, large scale, open project for 2D/3D image and point cloud processing.
This manual page was written by Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda <[email protected]> with the help of help2man tool and some handmade arrangement for the Debian project (and may be used by others).