SYNOPSISpcl_png2pcd [Options] input.png output.pcd
Convert a PNG file to PCD format. For more information, use: pcl_png2pcd -h
- Show this help.
- -format 0 | 1:
- Set the format of the output pcd file.
- -mode DEFAULT | FORCE_COLOR | FORCE_GRAYSCALE:
- Set the working mode of the converter.
- --intensity_type: FLOAT | UINT_8
- Set the desired intensity type
AUTHORpcl_png2pcd is part of Point Cloud Library (PCL) - www.pointclouds.org
The Point Cloud Library (PCL) is a standalone, large scale, open project for 2D/3D image and point cloud processing.
This manual page was written by Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda <[email protected]> with the help of help2man tool and some handmade arrangement for the Debian project (and may be used by others).